Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
Whether you're interested in architecture, love to explore museums, thirsty to find out new things about other cities' culture, or just looking for a good time, the wide variety of appealing attractions, rich shopping scene and thriving nightlife will make your stay in Brooklyn more than enjoyable.
Among Brooklyn's most popular attractions, there are:
The Astroland Amusement Park, located on Surf Avenue, featuring rides, attractions and fun activities for all family members.
The NY Transit Museum, situated on Boerum Pl & Schermerhorn Streets, one of the city's most interesting attractions, offering visitors displays of historical artifacts of the New York City Subway and bus systems, revealing New York's gradual development, over the years.
The Brooklyn Children's Museum, on Brooklyn Avenue, founded in 1899, the first museum of its kind, in USA, featuring various and numerous hands-on exhibits, interesting displays and showcases that will certainly arouse the curiosity of the little ones.
The Cyclone Rollercoaster, on Surf Avenue, a historic Wooden roller coaster, currently operated by the newly created Dreamland Amusement Park, declared a New York City landmark on July 12, 1988, considered as being one of the city's most popular family-friendly attractions.
One of the most favorite ways to spend free time, during the vacation is shopping. Brooklyn has some of the most popular shopping spots in New York City, offering visitors everything from small, specialty shops to large shopping malls and centers that provide everything a shopping-loving visitor needs, during his stay in the city.
Among the most popular shopping spots in Brooklyn, there are:
- King's Plaza Shopping Center: Kings Plaza, Brooklyn, New York.
- Fulton Mall Improvement Associates I: 356 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY.
- Atlantic Center: 625 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
- Jumelle: 148 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
- Marshalls: 1832 86th Street, Brooklyn, NY.
- Georgetown Shopping Center: 2181 Ralph Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
- Gateway Center: 501 Gateway Drive, Brooklyn, NY
- Lundy's Landing Shopping Plaza: 1901 Emmons Ave # 2nd, Brooklyn, NY.
- Glitzy Gift Shop: 199 Lee Avenue #153, Brooklyn, NY.
- Dog's Kingdom: 738 Ocean View Ave, Brooklyn, NY.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: