Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
The following hotels are located within a short distance off campus:
0.93 mi / 1.49 km from Colgate University
9.69 mi / 15.59 km from Colgate University
Welcome to University Hotel Network, your online source to find hotels near Colgate University, NY. We provide a wide range of services including hotel reservations, car rentals, and other useful travel tools for your trip to NY. We can ensure discount hotels in Madison County area, accommodation and hotels close to the Colgate campus and many other cheap hotel rooms near the Colgate University. You can choose your accommodation by price, rating and location, using our local University Hotel Map. Our system will ensure you an easy and secure online booking service, which will provide you with convenient hotel rates and discounted fares.
By seeing our Colgate University local hotel map you will be able to find the nearest hotels to your destination, as well as to approximate the distance between your hotel and the city's attractions. The quality of your hotel reservation near University of Colgate, in NY will be guaranteed by our efficient booking system.
Address: 13 Oak Drive, Hamilton, NY 13346, United States
Phone: +1 315-228-7000
Stadium: Andy Kerr Stadium
Sorry ! We didn't find any Budget Hotels close to the University
11.37 mi from Colgate University
12 S Main Street,New Berlin,NY
Guest Score: 8.9 / 10
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Checkered Moose Inn offers pet-friendly accommodation in Sherburne. Free private parking is available on site.
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in as well. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
A shared lounge is also available for guests on the property.
Cycling and hiking are some activities that you can engage in around The Checkered Moose Inn. Cooperstown is 52 km from The Checkered Moose Inn while Oneonta is 58.4 km from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 95.5 km from the property. more...
17.22 mi from Colgate University
25 Lakers Ln,Cazenovia,NY
Guest Score: 9.4 / 10
The non-smoking Hampton Inn & Suites Cazenovia, NY, offers guests a 24-hour shop, free Wi-Fi and breakfast and indoor swimming, all just a mile from downtown action. All 80 rooms at this four-story Hampton Inn come equipped with mini-fridges, coffeemakers, flat-panel LCD TVs and free Wi-Fi, while some also include sofabeds and microwaves. Guests can wake up each morning with a bite from the complimentary breakfast buffet and shop for goodies in the 24-hour market. Get into work mode in the business center and work out kinks in the fitness room and the heated indoor pool. Complimentary on-site parking is included. The Hampton Inn places guests within one mile east of the restaurants in downtown Cazenovia as well as Cazenovia Lake. Take a tour of the Syracuse University campus, less than 20 miles northwest. Guests are also within a 45-minute drive of Cortland and Skaneateles and 13 miles south of I-90. Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 28 miles from the hotel. more...
17.32 mi from Colgate University
17.4 mi from Colgate University
4229 Stuhlman Rd.,Vernon,NY
Guest Score: 5 / 10
At the famous harness racing track and casino, the non-smoking Hotel at Vernon Downs indulges guests with an indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center and extras like private parking. At the six-story Hotel at Vernon Downs you can gaze down on the Vernon Downs Racing Track. There`s also a casino with hundreds of games and live entertainment. Amenities in the 165 non-smoking suites include high-definition TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. There`s complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby. Make a splash in the heated indoor pool, soak in the hot tub or work out in the fitness room. A complimentary continental breakfast is offered on weekday mornings. Several on-site restaurants mean you never have to leave the hotel. Parking is free. At the Vernon Downs Racing Track, the Hotel at Vernon Downs is also within easy driving distance of the casino at Turning Stone. I-90 is about five miles away. Verona Beach State Park, on the shores of Oneida Lake, is 15 miles away. Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 40 miles west. more...
20.59 mi from Colgate University
5118 Ny State Route 365,Oneida,NY
Guest Score: 8.4 / 10
Free breakfast, plus a location next to a popular casino resort make the non-smoking Microtel Inn and Suites Verona a safe bet for our guests headed to the area.
All 81 rooms at this three-story property feature flat-panel cable TVs, coffeemakers, desks and local calls. In the morning, guests rise and dine on a free continental breakfast. The hotel has a business center for work devotees and a gym for exercise enthusiasts. There is also a laundry facility and 24-hour front desk. Parking is on the house, and pets are welcome. Located off Route 365 near the junction of I-90, Microtel Inn and Suites is adjacent to Turning Stone Resort and Casino. It`s about eight miles to the Boxing Hall of Fame and 20 minutes to Verona Beach State Park on Oneida Lake. Syracuse University, the Erie Canal Museum and the shops at Carousel Center are all 20 minutes away. Colgate University is 40 minutes from the hotel, and Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 35 miles. more...
9.69 mi from Colgate University
3 South Main Street,Sherburne,NY
Guest Score: 9.9 / 10
Pillow and Pantry B&B is a bed and breakfast in a Victorian home in Sherburne, New York. Nestled in beautiful Chenango County, this home was built in the mid-1880s. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the property as well as on site parking and each room offers charging areas for your electronics.
Guests are welcomed to sit down and relax, play games, and grab a snack from the popcorn machine on the main floor. This non-smoking and pet free home features four bedrooms, each with their own private bath, two parlors, and two porches.
Continental breakfast is served in the mornings, Monday through Friday. A full hot breakfast is served in the mornings on Saturday and Sunday.
The decorated dining room, two parlors, foyer and two porches are some of the facilities available to guests. The dining room is equipped with a microwave and full size refrigerator for guest use. There is a cable TV in one of the parlors with a combination VCR/DVD player and a selection of movies. There is a flower garden on site; guests are welcomed to walk around and enjoy the landscaping.
Bicycles are available for a ride around the village. Colgate University is 17.9 km away from the property. Cooperstown is 52.1 km away and Utica is 60 km away. more...
0.93 mi from Colgate University
Founded in 1819 as a Baptist seminary at first, and named after the Colgate family who had a great contribution at the institution's establishment, the university is a national private liberal arts college located on a magnificent campus in central New York, in the Village of Hamilton, Madison County.
Colgate University promotes and sustains individual contribution, it is a place where each voice makes a difference, offering its students the opportunity of customizing their own academic programs. Besides the benefits and advantages that a prestigious educational institution such as Colgate University offers, it is also one of the leaders in off-campus study programs, offering many programs all over the world.
Colgate University's outdoor education programs offer its students the opportunity to discover the beautiful natural world and learning about themselves at the same time. So no matter if it is winter camping in the Adirondacks, located at a distance of just a few hours from the campus, or learning to kayak in Lake Moraine, cross-country skiing, or learning basic survival skills, there is something to do for everybody!
Students can also contribute to over 100 extracurricular activities and clubs that keep the campus community alive. The clubs can satisfy almost any kind of interest from culture to politics, entertainment, arts or religion.
Did you know?
▪ Colgate University is between the oldest colleges in the United States - on the 66th place.
▪ Thirteen is the lucky number of Colgate; the college was founded by 13 men with $13 dollars and 13 prayers.
▪ Inside Colgate there is a 75 million-year-old petrified dinosaur egg, the first owned by a college in the US.
▪ The Colgate Maroon-News is the oldest college weekly newspaper in America.
▪ The stone of which some of the first buildings on campus were constructed, was gathered at a rock quarry located at the top of the Hill.
▪ Some of Colgate's illustrious alumni are the famous columnist and `60 Minutes` commentator Andy Rooney in '42; Adam Clayton Powell in '30 (dec.), pioneering African American politician; Johnny Marks in '31 (dec.), who wrote the song Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; and Charles Addams in '33 (dec.), the New Yorker cartoonist known for his macabre drawings, which spawned the 1960s television show The Addams Family.
▪ Seven Oaks Golf Course, a Robert Trent Jones championship course, is rated by Golf Digest among the top five college courses and the 7th-best public access course in NY State.
▪ Approximately 80% of Colgate students are involved in one or more varsity, club, or intramural sports. There are 25 varsity teams, over 40 club teams and 18 intramural sports teams. Club rugby is the most popular.
▪ All varsity sports compete at the Division 1 level and are in the Patriot League, except for men's and women's hockey, which are in the ECAC (Eastern College Athletic Conference).
▪ The Colgate football team finished a perfect season, with a 9-0 record in 1932. They were and still are the only team in history to be undefeated, untied, and not scored upon.
▪ The `Biddle Years` were between 1996 and 2007 and under Coach Biddle the Raiders had a 784 winning percentage with an overall record of 58 wins and only 16 losses. They had a record against the Ivy League was 28-8. 2003 was a banner year, when the team won Consensus #2 I-AA National Ranking, tied the NCAA Division I Record for Wins in a Season (15) and set the school season record for most wins in Colgate history.
Sorry ! We didn't find any Pet Friendly Hotels near University
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: