Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
Search for hotels in Hamilton NY on UniversityHotelNetwork.com. You can easily find your hotels around the campus:
11.36 mi / 18.29 km from Colgate University
17.4 mi / 28 km from Colgate University
Welcome to University Hotel Network, your online source to find hotels near Colgate University, NY. We provide a wide range of services including hotel reservations, car rentals, and other useful travel tools for your trip to NY. We can ensure discount hotels in Madison County area, accommodation and hotels close to the Colgate campus and many other cheap hotel rooms near the Colgate University. You can choose your accommodation by price, rating and location, using our local University Hotel Map. Our system will ensure you an easy and secure online booking service, which will provide you with convenient hotel rates and discounted fares.
By seeing our Colgate University local hotel map you will be able to find the nearest hotels to your destination, as well as to approximate the distance between your hotel and the city's attractions. The quality of your hotel reservation near University of Colgate, in NY will be guaranteed by our efficient booking system.
Address: 13 Oak Drive, Hamilton, NY 13346, United States
Phone: +1 315-228-7000
Stadium: Andy Kerr Stadium
Sorry ! We didn't find any Budget Hotels close to the University
17.22 mi from Colgate University
25 Lakers Ln,Cazenovia,
Guest Score: 0 / 10
The non-smoking Hampton Inn & Suites Cazenovia NY offers guests a 24-hour shop free Wi-Fi and breakfast and indoor swimming all just a mile from downtown action. All 80 rooms at this four-story Hampton Inn come equipped with mini-fridges coffeemakers more...
17.4 mi from Colgate University
4229 Stuhlman Rd.,Vernon,NY
Guest Score: 10 / 10
At the famous harness racing track and casino the non-smoking Hotel at Vernon Downs indulges guests with an indoor pool hot tub fitness center and extras like private parking. At the six-story Hotel at Vernon Downs you can gaze down on the Vernon Downs Ra more...
20.59 mi from Colgate University
5118 NY State Route 365,Oneida,NY
Guest Score: 8.88 / 10
Free breakfast plus a location next to a popular casino resort make the non-smoking Microtel Inn and Suites Verona a safe bet for Priceline guests headed to the area. All 81 rooms at this three-story property feature flat-panel cable TVs coffeemakers desk more...
21.14 mi from Colgate University
5280 Willow Place,Verona,NY
Guest Score: 8.4 / 10
A location close to a popular casino an indoor pool free Wi-Fi and breakfast make the non-smoking Fairfield Inn and Suites Verona a winner with Priceline guests staying in the area. Each of this three-story property's 93 rooms features complimentary Wi-Fi more...
21.44 mi from Colgate University
5394 Willow Place,Verona,NY
Guest Score: 0 / 10
Free Wi-Fi a heated pool and a location near a popular casino and race track make for a fun-filled getaway at La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona. All 97 rooms at this three-story property boast free Wi-Fi flat-panel cable TVs refrigerators microwaves and c more...
Sorry ! We didn't find any Top - Ranked Hotels close to the University
Founded in 1819 as a Baptist seminary at first, and named after the Colgate family who had a great contribution at the institution's establishment, the university is a national private liberal arts college located on a magnificent campus in central New York, in the Village of Hamilton, Madison County.
Colgate University promotes and sustains individual contribution, it is a place where each voice makes a difference, offering its students the opportunity of customizing their own academic programs. Besides the benefits and advantages that a prestigious educational institution such as Colgate University offers, it is also one of the leaders in off-campus study programs, offering many programs all over the world.
Colgate University's outdoor education programs offer its students the opportunity to discover the beautiful natural world and learning about themselves at the same time. So no matter if it is winter camping in the Adirondacks, located at a distance of just a few hours from the campus, or learning to kayak in Lake Moraine, cross-country skiing, or learning basic survival skills, there is something to do for everybody!
Students can also contribute to over 100 extracurricular activities and clubs that keep the campus community alive. The clubs can satisfy almost any kind of interest from culture to politics, entertainment, arts or religion.
Did you know?
▪ Colgate University is between the oldest colleges in the United States - on the 66th place.
▪ Thirteen is the lucky number of Colgate; the college was founded by 13 men with $13 dollars and 13 prayers.
▪ Inside Colgate there is a 75 million-year-old petrified dinosaur egg, the first owned by a college in the US.
▪ The Colgate Maroon-News is the oldest college weekly newspaper in America.
▪ The stone of which some of the first buildings on campus were constructed, was gathered at a rock quarry located at the top of the Hill.
▪ Some of Colgate's illustrious alumni are the famous columnist and `60 Minutes` commentator Andy Rooney in '42; Adam Clayton Powell in '30 (dec.), pioneering African American politician; Johnny Marks in '31 (dec.), who wrote the song Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; and Charles Addams in '33 (dec.), the New Yorker cartoonist known for his macabre drawings, which spawned the 1960s television show The Addams Family.
▪ Seven Oaks Golf Course, a Robert Trent Jones championship course, is rated by Golf Digest among the top five college courses and the 7th-best public access course in NY State.
▪ Approximately 80% of Colgate students are involved in one or more varsity, club, or intramural sports. There are 25 varsity teams, over 40 club teams and 18 intramural sports teams. Club rugby is the most popular.
▪ All varsity sports compete at the Division 1 level and are in the Patriot League, except for men's and women's hockey, which are in the ECAC (Eastern College Athletic Conference).
▪ The Colgate football team finished a perfect season, with a 9-0 record in 1932. They were and still are the only team in history to be undefeated, untied, and not scored upon.
▪ The `Biddle Years` were between 1996 and 2007 and under Coach Biddle the Raiders had a 784 winning percentage with an overall record of 58 wins and only 16 losses. They had a record against the Ivy League was 28-8. 2003 was a banner year, when the team won Consensus #2 I-AA National Ranking, tied the NCAA Division I Record for Wins in a Season (15) and set the school season record for most wins in Colgate history.
12 S Main Street,Sherburne,NY
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: