Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
The Big Apple is boasting with appealing attractions: museums, galleries, historic landmarks - there is something to see, in New York City, for visitors of all ages. From appealing attractions to a diverse, rich shopping scene and a thriving nightlife, New York is a wonderful city to visit, offering everything visitors need, in order to make their stay in the city enjoyable.
Among New York City's top attractions, there are:
The Roosevelt Theodore Birthplace National Historic Site, which is a recreated brownstone located at 28 E. 20th Street, between Broadway and Park Avenue South, in Manhattan, former home of Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th president of USA, who lived in the house until he was 14 years old. The original building was demolished in 1916, but the house was rebuilt in 1919.
Stuyvesant Square, situated on 2nd Avenue, a beautiful park, perfect for spending a fun day out with the family.
Top of the Rock Rockefeller Plaza, from where you can see New York in its entire splendor. The best time to do so is considered to be at night, when the Big Apple resembles a giant Christmas tree, sprinkled with colorful and eye-catching lights.
Museum of the American Gangster, which can be found on Saint Marks Place, featuring showcases and displays that reveal the history of organized crime in America.
The gorgeous St Patrick's Cathedral, on Madison Avenue, a decorated Neo-Gothic-style Catholic cathedral church, the seat of the archbishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York. The admission is free but donations are always appreciated.
The New York City Marathon, one of the largest annual marathons in USA, which will be held on March, 20, in 2011.
New Year's Eve in Times Square, which is the city's biggest annual event, featuring dazzling lights and tons of fun and entertainment, including musical performances, balloons, pom-poms, confetti, colorful pyrotechnic displays and hundreds of cheering people.
New York City's shopping scene can be described in only four little words: `Shop 'till you drop`. The city is filled with great shopping spots that range from `discounted` to `upscale`, including everything in between, offering something for every taste, preference and budget. Brand shoes, unique accessories, clothing, cosmetic, jewelry, gifts, souvenirs - whatever you're looking for, The Big Apple has it all.
Among the most popular and favorite shopping spots, in New York City, there are:
- Manhattan Mall: 100 West 33rd Street, New York, NY.
- Macy's-herald Square: 151 West 34th Street, New York, NY.
- Time Warner Shops & Restaurant: 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY.
- Grand Central Terminal: 15 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY.
- Time Warner Inc: 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY.
- New 42 Street, Inc.: 229 West 42nd Street, New York, NY.
- East Broadway Mall Inc: 88 East Broadway, New York, NY.
- Seaport Marketplace Inc: 19 Fulton Street, New York, NY.
- New York Beads Inc: 1026 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY.
- Canal Shopping Center Inc: 263 Canal Street, New York, NY.
- Mall Commercial Corporation: 1500 Broadway, New York, NY.
- Clear Channel Malls: 110 East 42nd Street, New York, NY.
- NYC Mini Mall: 217 Canal Street, New York, NY.
- Merchant Mall: FL 59, 350 5th Avenue, New York, NY.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: