Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
San Marcos is a wonderful city to visit! It has a long list of appealing attractions to offer, a rich and varied shopping scene and not to mention, a thriving and ''sparkling'' nightlife, filled with great dancing spots and numerous and cuisine-varied restaurants. Among the city's most popular and visited attractions, there are:
Wonder World Park, a one-of-a-kind Theme Park, known as the 1st show cave in Texas, a place where the whole family can have fun, the park's highlights including the Wonder Cave, the only real earthquake cave open for viewing and an eye opener to Mother Nature’s devastating raw forces, the Mystery Mountain & Wildlife Park, a great experience for all ages and one of the many family-friendly attractions offered at Wonder World Park, and the Anti-Gravity House, where things that go up do not always come down and water runs uphill.
Aquarena Nature Center, where visitors can enjoy diving experiences, educational tours and numerous other fun and exciting park activities, the nature center also offering the aquarium, which houses, among other, 8 endangered species, including the Texas blind salamander, the Fountain darter, the Comal Springs riffle beetle and San Marcos gambusia, which has not been seen in the wild for nearly 30 years.
Pecan Park Campground, a gorgeous, natural San Marcos river setting, a wonder which only nature can provide, a place where all the worries disappear and relaxation makes way. Pecan Park offers visitors a quiet, scenic, peaceful, rich in wildlife location of 19 acres along the San Marcos River, a heavenly piece of nature which offers the perfect setting for one to recharge its batteries and escape the noisy and stressful city life, even if it is for just a couple of days.
The the 4th of July Summerfest, which happens in July, as the name of the event suggests, is, perhaps, one of San Marco's most exciting and expected annual events.
It is a free celebration, featuring live entertainment, food booths, children’s activities, a childrens parade, a patriotic program and a fireworks exhibition, offering something for the entertainment of all family members.
Among the top places to shop in San Marcos, TX, there are:
- Tanger Outlet Center: 4015 S I-35, San Marcos, TX.
- Prime Outlets at San Marcos Bare Escentuals Boutique: 3939 IH 35 South, San Marcos, TX.
- Banana Republic Outlet: 4015 South Interstate Highway 35 Turnaround Acces, San Marcos, TX.
- Adidas Factory Outlet: San Marcos Tanger Outlet, 4015 Interstate 35 South, Suite 720, San Marcos, TX.
- Juicy Couture Outlet: 3939 S Interstate 35 # 240, San Marcos, TX.
- Clarks Bostonian Outlet: 3939 S Interstate 35 # 303, San Marcos, TX.
- Kasper: 3939 S Interstate 35 # 504, San Marcos, TX.
- Skechers USA Outlet: Tanger Outlet . San Marcos, 4015 Interstate 35 South, #1070, San Marcos, TX.
- DC Shoes Outlet: Suite 1020, 4015 I-35, San Marcos, TX.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: