Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
The vast array of appealing attractions that can be found in and around Arkadelphia, do not give out the city's relatively reduced size.
All the fun things that can be found in the much larger US cities can be easily enjoyed in Arkadelphia, the city having entretaining attractions to offer for every taste, age and budget, from interesting museums to beautiful parks and fascinating art galleries, including everything in betweeen.
To get a more clear idea about what the city has to offer for visitors, check out the list below, which contains a few of the most popular and favorite attractions situated in or around Arkadelphia.
- Clark County Historical Museum, perhaps, the perfect attraction in Arkadelphia to visit, in order to get acquainted with the local history and culture, the museum being dedicated to ''preserving and presenting the rich and diverse history of Clark County from prehistoric times to the present''. ''Artifacts that best represent the various eras in Clark County history will be displayed for preservation and educational purposes within the museum.''
- Arkadelphia Central Park, situated across Henderson State University, a beautiful city park that provides for outdoor-enthusiastic visitors a perfect nature setting where they can relax and enjoy recreational activities such as skateboarding or picnicking, the park also housing the Sully Anderson Field for Ouachita Baptist University girl's softball and Arkadelphia Lion's Club playground.
- Magic Springs Amusement, a fun amusement park where the entire family can have fun, the park featuring all kinds or rides, including thrilling rides, family-friendly rides and rides for the little ones, such as Fearless Flyers, Looney Ballooney, Bugga Booga Wheel or Kit 'n Kaboodle Express, on which kids can be the engineer of their own train on a fun, colorful trip around the tracks, among many other surprises.
- Reynolds Science Center Planetarium, where visitors can enter the fascinating, intriguing and interesting world of the outer space, through exhibits, educational programs and tours.
Arkadelphia's Festival of Two Rivers, which happens in April, is a fun community festival that provides entertainment for enthusiasts of all ages, featuring arts & crafts booths, entertainment, and fun event competitions, including a bike race, a canoe race, a BBQ cook-off, a dog show, Arkadelphia's Amazing Race, a 5K run, a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, a softball tournament, crawfish boil, amusement rides, and the list does not end here!
Among the top places to shop in and around Arkadelphia, AR, there are:
- Pine Plaza Shopping Center: 2800 Pine Street, Arkadelphia, AR.
- Covenant Books & Gifts: 2503 Pine Street, Arkadelphia, AR.
- Hot Springs Mall: 4501 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR.
- Temperance Hill Square: 4332 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR.
- Cornerstone Market Place: 4332 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR.
- Dillard's: Suite 102, 4501 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR.
- Country Crafts: 196 Valley Street, Caddo Valley, AR.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: