Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
Show your kids a good time, while staying in Boston, by taking them to Franklin Park Zoo, located on Franklin Park Road, where they can see beautiful animals, reptiles, birds and many other wonderful and interesting creatures.
Take one of the relaxing tours on the Swan Boats, on the lake of the Boston Public Garden, which have been operating since the 1870's, considered to be a cultural icon of Boston City.
Visit the Museum of African Amer History, which can be found on Joy Street, housed in the oldest black church edifice still standing in the States, considered to be a National Historic Landmark.
Take the little ones to Boston Children's Museum, situated on Congress Street, where they can enjoy various exhibits, displays and hands-on activities which will certainly arouse their curiosity and nurture their imagination.
Taste a bit of the country's history by visiting the USS Constitution Museum, located on 1st Avenue, which according to previous visitors, is one of the city's most appealing family-friendly attractions.
The premier annual sporting event in Boston City is the Boston Marathon, which has been held on the 3rd Monday of April, every year, since 1897. The Boston Marathon is one of the oldest annual marathons in the world and one of five World Marathon Majors, also being ranked one of the best-known road racing events in the world. Today, the marathon is managed by the B.A.A. (Boston Athletic Association), and attracts thousands of both amateur and professional runners, from all over the world, annually, in Boston.
Boston Marathon's course is considered to be one of the most difficult marathon courses in the world, due to the Newton hills, which culminate in Heartbreak Hill near Boston College, the official starting point being in Hopkinton, MA, and the finish line being in Boston, at Copley Square, alongside the Boston Public Library. If your trip to Boston is scheduled in April, be sure not to miss this fabulous, huge event!
You won't get bored while visiting Boston, regardless of what month you choose as your trip date, because there are dozens of fun and entertaining celebrations happening in the city, throughout the year. Some of the most popular and favorite ones are listed below. Check it out!
▪ January: New Year's Day.
▪ February: Boston's Chinatown, Boston Wine Festival.
▪ March: St. Patrick's Day Parade.
▪ April: Patriot's Day, Swan Boats.
▪ May: Great Boston Kite Festival.
▪ June: Boston Early Music Festival, Boston Globe Jazz Festival, Fourth of July Celebration (late June/Early July).
▪ July: Lowell Folk Festival, Chowderfest, Boston Pops Concert and Fireworks Display.
▪ August: Dragon Parade, Boston Green Fest.
▪ September: Cambridge River Festival.
▪ October: Columbus Day Parade, Massachusetts Cranberry Harvest Festival.
▪ November: Pilgrim's Stroll.
▪ December: Christmas Lights, Newbury Street Holiday Stroll, Christmas Celebrations, New Year's Eve.
It's not a secret that Boston is a beautiful city and a huge tourist destination in the States, attracting more than 12 million visitors, annually, from across the country and around the globe, but what most people don't known is that the city is also a significant shopping destination, as well. Offering a rich variety of shopping opportunities, from small shops and specialty stores to large malls and shopping centers, the city has something for every taste and every budget, attracting enthusiastic "shoppaholics" from all over the region, especially on weekends. To get a more clear idea, about what the city has o offer, check out the list below, which contains some of the most popular and favorite shopping spots in Boston!
▪ Copley Place Mall: 2 Copley Pl, Boston, MA.
▪ Downtown Crossing: 59 Temple Pl, Boston, MA.
▪ Faneuil Hall Marketplace: 4 S Market, Boston, MA.
▪ Newbury Street: Newbury St, Boston, MA.
▪ North End, Boston, MA.
▪ The Shops at Prudential Center: 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA.
▪ Boston Main Street Districts, Boston, MA.
▪ SoWa Open Market: 460 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: