Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
>> See the spectacular Griffith Observatory, on East Observatory Road, an art deco observatory which dates since the 1930's, that offers amazing views of the area during both day and night.
>> Visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, commonly known as simply LACMA, situated on Wilshire Boulevard, where you can see displays of beautiful Asian, European, Latin American and American art works.
>> Spend a beautiful day out with the family at Echo Park, On Bellevue Avenue, featuring a large lake, surrounded by 26 acres of amazing green surroundings where you and your little ones can starts a fun football game or just relax and have a picnic.
>> Visit the Museum of Tolerance, located on West Pico Boulevard, which reveals the dark world of racism and prejudice, highlighting the devastating Holocaust, through extreme and interactive exhibits, some of them being recommended for children who are at least 12 years old.
The Annual Los Angeles Marathon, which happens in May, is perhaps the most popular annual sporting event in Los Angeles.
This fun and entertaining run is kept through the city streets of Los Angeles, every spring, attracting thousands of participants, as well as hundreds of thousands of spectators, each year, offering them a course that take them through the most scenic and beautiful areas in the city.
Dancing, music and al kinds of entertainment keep the spirit of the participants high, along the way, and the lined-up spectators cheer their way through the course, every time.
The race day starts with an early morning 5k run/walk, using as a warm-up for marathoners, before the 42 km run.
There are numerous celebrations which are taking place in Los Angeles, throughout the year, and some of the most popular and favorite ones are listed below. Check it out!
Sweet and Hot Music Festival - September.
African Marketplace & Cultural Fair - August.
Edge of the World Theatre Festival - July.
Jazz Reggae Festival - May.
LA Greek Fest - September.
Lotus Festival - July.
People say that the nightlife scene of Los Angeles is as diverse as it can get, offering all the ingredients necessary in order to provide all the nightly excitement anyone can think of.
The city has everything from bars and pubs, to fine restaurants and great dancing clubs. Whether you're craving for a martini, quality live music, filet mignon or just a burger, Los Angeles has something for everybody's taste, making anyone's stay here, an enjoyable and an entertaining one.
On the list of the most popular nightspots in Los Angeles, previous party-loving visitors have placed:
- the House of Blues, on Sunset Boulevard, considered being one of the "heavyweight champs" in the city's nightlife scene,
- The Vanguard, located on Hollywood Boulevard, a warehouse-sized club, great place to dance the night away with friends,
- Hollywood Billiards, also located on Hollywood Boulevard, featuring pool tables and televised games,
- the Viper Room, on W. Sunset Boulevard, very much appreciated by the local nightlife enthusiasts,
- and the Brick Nightclub, which can be found on S. Thomas Street, the perfect place to be in, after the night sets in LA, if you describe yourself as a "wild" clubber, featuring "hot" DJ-spinned beats, lots of fun and plenty of drink options.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: