Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
- Spend a fun day out with the family at SeaWorld Adventure Park, on Sea World Drive, when you can watch dolphins do tricks, an connect with many other cute sea creatures.
- Visit San Diego Zoo, which can be found on Zoo Drive, a world-famous establishment like no other, home to thousands of rare and exotic animals, including polar bears and hippos.
- Explore the beautiful Balboa Park, situated on El Dorado, by foot, a magnificent 1200-acres city park filled with amazing buildings such as The California Building which was created after a Spanish colonial church. The park is also home of San Diego Zoo, including 14 museums, various botanical gardens, an antique carousel and a miniature-scale train.
- If you plan to catch a tan, while visiting San Diego, be sure to mark Mission Beach, on Mission Boulevard and Portsmouth Ct. as one of your stops. This beautiful beach runs along Mission Boulevard, offering a fabulous boardwalk, also featuring great biking paths and plenty of volleyball courts where you can have fun with friends.
The Annual San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon is perhaps the most popular annual sporting event in San Diego. The marathon is happening in June, with the start line at 6th Avenue & Palm Street, and the finish line at SeaWorld Parking Lot & Rose Marie Starns South Shores Parking Lot, featuring a course that takes runners through the most beautiful and scenic areas in San Diego.
After the race, at the finish line, there is a fun festival happening, with live music an plenty of refreshments, where all participants, along with family and friends, are invited. This popular annual San Diego sporting event is growing in both size and popularity, each year, attracting a larger number of runners, as well as hundreds of excited spectators, every time it takes place.
There are numerous fun and entertaining celebrations that are taking place across California, throughout the year, and some of the most popular and favorite ones are listed below. Check it out!
- Dixieland Monterey: The Jazz Bash by the Bay - Monterey, CA - March.
- Anaheim Family Festival Carnival - Anaheim, CA - March.
- Mariposa Storytelling Festival - Mariposa, CA - March.
- San Diego Saint Patrick's Day Festival - San Diego, CA - March.
- Children's Day / Easter - Los Angeles, CA - April.
- San Clemente Cinco de Mayo Fiesta - San Clemente, CA - May.
- Oakdale Chocolate Festival - Oakdale, CA - May.
Regardless of what your preferences are or what your idea of fun night out is, here, in San Diego, you will find everything you need in order to provide yourself with all the nightly excitement you can think of. The list of popular nightspots in San Diego contains everything from bars and pubs, to fine restaurant, fast-food joints, and great dancing/night clubs.
Among the most favorite
'nightly" spots in San Diego, previous party-loving visitors have placed: Cafe Sevilla, on 4th Avenue, Ould Sod, on Adams Avenue, Faces Night Club, on 5th Avenue, Modus Supper Club, on 4th Avenue, Cucina Urbana, situated on Laurel Street and Winston's Beach Club, which can be found on Bacon Street, considered to be one of San Diego's premier venue, where you can listen to quality live music, featuring various local and touring bands, every night, also offering customers daily drink specials that can be purchased from the great full bar available inside.
No matter where you and your friends chose to spend the night out in San Diego, you will certainly remember it long after you vacation in the city ends.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: