Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
What to see in Houston? The question is what to see first! There are more than enough appealing attractions in Houston for every taste, budget and age, among the most popular and favorite ones being considered:
Children's Museum of Houston, a place where the little ones can learn about themselves and the world that surrounds them throgh numerous hands-on exhibits, displays and educational programs. The museum has also put together unique and orriginal environments, where children can play, learn, enjoy themselves and make friends, such as Dragons & Fairies, which teaches them about the vietnamese culture, Secrets of Circles, FlowWorks, How Does It Work? or Building Zone.
Houston Museum-Natural Science, featuring attractions such as the Paleontology Hall, Wiess Energy Hall, Welch Chemistry Hall, Gems & Minerals or the Strake Hall of Malacology, a curiosity-arousing place, which offers visitors exhibits and displays like none other they've seen before, a unique experince and a definitely ''must'', while visiting Houston.
Houston Zoo, considered being one of Houston's most popular family-friendly attractions, a place where the wildlife-richness and the beauty of nature meets, the zoo being home to thousands of beautiful, curios and colorful animals, gathered from all over the world, ranging from small to large, from fish to mammals and birds, housed in equally beautiful natural habitats, carefully planned for their maximum comfort.
There are dozens of fun, exciting and entertaining events, happening throughout the year, in Houston, among the ones which fall into the ''most popular and favorite'' category being: the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, which happens in March, Houston International Festival, celebrated in April, Traders Villiage Annual Bluegrass Festival, taking place in September, Houston Hot Sauce Festival, which also happens in Setember and Texas Renaissance Festival, held in October (through November).
Among the top places to shop in Houston, TX, there are:
- Houston Galleria: 5085 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX.
- Foley's Galleria Mall: 5135 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX.
- Memorial City Mall: 303 Memorial City Way, Houston, TX.
- Greenspoint Mall: 12300 North Freeway, Houston, TX:
- Marq-E Entertainment Center: 7620 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX.
- Dimensions: 6100 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX.
- Shops At Houston Center: 1200 McKinney Street, Houston, TX.
- Hong Kong City Mall: 11205 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX.
- Dillard's: 4925 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX.
- Macys: 1110 Main Street, Houston, TX.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: