Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
The closest major airport is LaGuardia Airport, located in New York City, NY, at a distance of 64 miles, from the city center of Poughkeepsie, NY.
There are 2 transit bus services in Poughkeepsie: City of Poughkeepsie Transit operated by the city, and Dutchess County LOOP, operated by Dutchess County. Other bus services, that run through the area include: Adirondack Trailways, ShortLine, commuter runs to White Plains, and a shuttle to New Paltz.
MTA’s Metro-North Railroad provides rail commuter service to New York City, at the Metro-North station, which is also served by Amtrak, through the Adirondack, Empire Service, and Maple Leaf trains.
Easy! Just follow the driving directions listed below!
From LaGuardia Airport:
- Head west and make a slight right toward Grand Central Pkwy W. Take the ramp on the left onto Grand Central Pkwy W and continue onto I-278 E.
- Take exit 47 on the left for I-87 N/Maj Deegan Expy., toward Albany and merge onto I-87 N.
- Take exit 7S to merge onto I-95 S/US-1 S, toward Trenton, and make a slight left at George Washington Bridge/Interstate 95 Upper Level S/U.S. 1 Upper Level S (signs for I-95 S/George WASHIGTON Bridge/Trenton).
- Continue onto US-9 S and take exit 74 for Palisades Pkwy. Merge onto Palisades Interstate Pkwy., and enter New York.
- Exit onto US-6 E/Palisades Interstate Pkwy., toward Palisades Pkwy/Bear Mountain/W Point and, at the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto US-9W N.
- Make a slight right to merge onto NY-55 E/US-44 E and turn right to merge onto US-9 S, toward Wappingers Falls/Hyde Park. Make a slight left to merge onto US-9 N and turn left at Fulton St. Marist College will be on the left.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: