Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
The list of popular attractions in Beaumont, TX, also contains:
>> The McFaddin-Ward House, built in 1905-06, now serving as a historic museum, which reveals the lifestyle of the family who lived here for 75 years, offering visitors the chance to take a journey in time and get an idea about how Beaumont looked like in the 1900's. The well-rounded historical collection, which spans a date range of more than 150 years, contains decorative arts representing 19th- and 20th-century styles of glassware, ceramics, silver, furniture, and textiles.
>> Texas Energy Museum, featuring exhibits that ive visitors the chance to explore the fascinating world of petroleum science from the formation of oil to the geology surrounding it, through talking robotic characters that relate the story of early oil well drilling.
>> Art Museum of Southeast Texas, which hosts various exhibitions each year, featuring a vast permanent collection that includes approximately 1,000 pieces of art, the highlights including I Fled Him Down the Days and Down the Nights by Mary McCleary, which features an assortment of interesting media in collage, Ratoo Barada Nictoe by Al Souza, a large circle collage of puzzle parts and Low Tide by David Bates, an oil painting of a bird eating a fish with the ocean in the background.
The South Texas State Fair, which is a fabulous fair held annually in October, has been a Texas event since 1942, and has become one of the most appealing highlights of the city of Beaumont.
Other celebrations, that fall into ''the most popular annual events in Beaumont'' category, are: the Neches River Festival and the Kaleidoscope Arts and Crafts Festival, both considered, along with the South Texas State Fair, a definitely ''must'' for anyone who visits Beaumont.
Among the top places to shop in Beaumont, TX, there are:
- Wet Seal - Parkdale Mall: 200 Parkdale Mall Sp E-558, Beaumont, TX.
- Dillard's: 5955 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX.
- Gateway Shopping Center: 3725 Stagg Drive, Beaumont, TX.
- Payless ShoeSource: Target Shopping Center: 5852 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX.
- Norman's Men's Fashions: 122 Gateway Street, Beaumont, TX.
- West Court Shopping Center: 6385 Calder Avenue, Beaumont, TX.
- ShoeMall: 6155 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX.
- Camaleon Exotic Boots & Accessories: 7795 Blue Bonnet Ln, Beaumont, TX.
- Esplanade Shopping Center: 2865 Louisiana St, Beaumont, TX.
- Jazzy's II Shopping Plaza: 2945 Gilbert Street, Beaumont, TX.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: