Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
Visiting Houston is a delight! The city has attractions to offer for every age, taste or budget. Whether you're an indoor or an outdoor person, whether you're into history or art, you won't get bored while staying in Houston.
To get an idea what to visit first, when you get there, check out the list below, which contains some of the most popular and appealing attractions in the city.
- Children's Museum of Houston, one of the top rated children's museums in the country, a place where the little ones can learn about themselves and the world that surrounds us, in a casual, fun and captivating manor, through numerous thriving and curiosity-arousing hands-on exhibits, educational programs and displays.
- The Houston Museum-Natural Science, considered being one of the most popular attractions in Houston, featuring exhibits and displays that reveal the uniqueness and the richness of the wonderful world we live in. Visitors will find here a colorful and eye-catching Butterfly Center, a great Planetarium, an Observatory and an IMAX theatre, among other surprises.
- Houston Zoo, home to more than 4500 animals, gathered from all over the world, ranging from small to large, from mammals to reptiles, and everything in between. Visiting Houston Zoo is a definitely ''must'', while visiting Houston!
- Contemporary Arts Museum Houston, housing sculptural objects, environments, and site-specific installations along with photography and video documenting performances, as well as a series of live performance events, featuring art displays signed by artists such as Conrad Bakker, Nick Cave, Cat Chow, Sonya Clark, Gabriel Craig, Theaster Gates, and many others.
The Houston International Festival (April), Houston Hot Sauce Festival (September), Texas Renaissance Festival (October) and Houston Women's Festival (October), are just a few of the exciting and entertaining events which are happening throughout the year in Houston.
Among the top places to shop in Houston, TX, there are:
- Macys: 1110 Main Street, Houston, TX.
- Houston Galleria: 5085 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX.
- Town and Country Village Shopping Center: 12850 Memorial Drive Houston, TX.
- River Oaks Shopping Center: 2030 West Gray , Houston, TX.
- Shops At Houston Center: 1200 McKinney Street, Houston, TX.
- Nordstrom Houston Galleria: 5192 Hidalgo Street, Houston, TX.
- Northline Commons: 4400 North Freeway, Houston, TX.
- Memorial City Mall: 303 Memorial City Way, Houston, TX.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: 5115 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX.
- Marq-E Entertainment Center: 7620 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: