Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
Among the top things to see, in the Village of Hempstead, there are:
The Kennedy Memorial Park, located on Greenwich Street, which is a beautiful park, perfect for a fun, relaxing day out with the family.
The Hofstra Museum, which can be found at Hofstra University, featuring works of art by classical artists as well as modern art.
Hempstead Lake State Park, one of Hempstead's 3 beautiful parks, offering visitors three ponds for fishing and wooded, shaded picnic areas, including various other recreational opportunities.
Long Island Children's Museum, located in Garden City, which is only 7 minutes, by car, from Hempstead, featuring various educational and entertaining activities, displays and hands-on exhibits for the little ones.
The exquisite Old Westbury Gardens, situated in Old Westbury, just 18 minutes, by car, from Hempstead, the former estate of John Shaffer Phipps (1874-1958), heir to a U.S. Steel fortune, in Nassau County, New York. The house has been open to the public for tours since 1959, and since it, it has became one of the areas main attractions.
The shopping scene of Hempstead Village may not be as varied or as rich as in New York City, for example, but there are sufficient great shopping spots available in and near the village, from where visitors can purchase everything they need, during their stay, among the most popular ones being:
- All Hoods Mall: 19 West Columbia Street, Hempstead, NY.
- Kewl Stores: 19 West Columbia Street, Hempstead, NY.
- National Wholesale Liquidators: Ste 300, 111 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY.
- Hub Shopping Center: Fulton Avenue & Fulton Ave, Hempstead, NY.
- The Source: Ste 101, 1504 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY.
- Roosevelt Field Mall: 630 Old Country Road, Garden City, NY.
- BEBE Roosevelt Field Shopping Center: 630 Old Country Road, Garden City, NY.
- Country Glen Center?: 125 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: