Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
For a good time, you can:
- Have fun with friends or family at the Dover Skating Center, on South Dupont Highway, which is a fun Dover attraction for people of all ages.
- Try out your golfing skills at the 18-hole Dover Golf Center, which can be found on Artis Drive.
- Visit the Barratt's Chapel and Museum, on Bay Road, the oldest building in USA, which was built during the American Revolution, by Methodists, for worship.
- See dance, music and live theatre performances at the Schwartz Center for the Arts, located on South Bradford Street, also offering Saturday matinees for the entertainment of the little ones.
- South Bradford Street, also offering Saturday matinees for the entertainment of the little ones.
- Make an appointment and tour The Woodburn Governor's House, situated on Kings Highway, a beautiful Georgian residence, which served as the Governor's mansion, until 1965, and as a hiding place for the Underground Railroad, in the past.
The Annual Delaware Marathon Running Festival, happening in May, is considered to be one of the most popular sporting events in Delaware.
It is a non-profit event, featuring lots of fun, as well as a 26.2-mile marathon, a 13.1-mile half marathon, and a 4-person relay marathon, which benefits various local charity organizations, such as The Center for Heart and Vascular Health at Christiana Care, the YMCA of Delaware's Strong Kids Campaign and the Wellness Community Delaware.
The list of favorite annual festivals and fairs in Delaware, includes the Horseshoe Crab & Shorebird Festival, kept in May, in Milton, featuring live music and delicious food, dedicated to educate visitors, giving them information about the local wildlife, and the Old Dover Days, which happens in Dover, also scheduled in May, in which visitors can admire a fabulous parade, participate in walking tours, or take advantage of the wide range of free entertainment opportunities.
Among the celebrations, kept throughout the year in Delaware, there is also the Delaware State Fair, taking place in Harrington, in July, which is a 10-day fun-filed event, consisting of 300 acres of agricultural exhibits, races, rodeos, as well as many other fun demonstrations and event attractions.
If you planned to organize a fun night out with friends, during your vacation in Dover, you have where to choose from, because there are plenty of `cool` places and popular night spots in the city, according to previous visitors.
Among the most popular places to be in after the sun goes down, people have placed Bubbas, considered to be the best night spot in Dover, situated on Route 13, where you can dance the night away and have fun with friends, featuring a spacious dance floor, 2 full-bars, as well as great live band performances or quality DJ music, on weekends.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: