Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
- Visit New Britain Industrial Museum, on Main Street, and see interesting displays of various products manufactured over the years in New Britain, including exhibits of coffee making products and a vast egg beater collection.
- Find out what your golfing handicap is at the Stanley Golf Course, located on Hartford Road, a 9-hole golf course, offering visitors, including golfers of all skill levels, a fun, enjoyable experience.
- See the New Britain Youth Museum with your children, on High Street, a great educational museum that encourages people to explore the cultures from all over the world and the history of Connecticut.
- Explore the city and start taking advantage of the many shopping options, including Superstar Jewelry (308 Broad Street) and Alexandra Ladies Fashions (46 Broad Street), or treat yourself with a relaxing day in one of the many spas in the city, such as the John Pauls Spa Salon, located on Hartford Road.
- Catch one of the 6 productions offered each year by the Hole in The Wall Theatre, on Main Street, featuring local talents and magnificent plays.
The Annual Classic Car Show is a fun event happening in May, taking place in the City of New Britain, hosted in the Downtown District.
The event consists of more than 700 registered sport and antique classics, including bikes, also offering visitors live music, delicious food, displays of fine cars, prizes and plenty of beer, guaranteeing a day filled with entertaining activities and events. During the Car Show, Main Street is closed between 10 am and 5pm, and everyone is welcomed to enjoy a fun day and participate at this popular family event.
The Chinese New Year Gala Show is a free annual show, happening in February, featuring a dragon race, live cultural music, martial art performances, live comedy and many other entertaining family activities.
Housing the largest Polish population in the state, it is unlikely that the people in New Britain would not celebrate at least one traditional Polish celebration during the year, and that would be the Annual Dozynki Harvest Festival, happening in August, where visitors can purchase buttermilk, beautiful jewelry from the Baltic Sea, traditional Polish hand-made art crafts, the event also featuring delicious traditional foods, such as pierogi or smoked kielbasa.
Because of its rich culture and history, New Britain offers visitors a wide array of museums, galleries and many other interesting tourist attractions, as well as a large number of restaurants and eateries, serving delicious cooking representing varied cuisines, gathered from all over the world.
Stokrotka-Café, located on Broad Street, is considered to be the best techno nightclub in New Britain, according to previous visitors. The usual crowds that are often visiting the place include Polish and Russians. It's a great New Britain nightspot, perfect to spend a fun night out with friends and recharge you batteries.
Some of the most popular restaurants in the city are located on Main Street, including Compi's Restaurant & Lounge, Negrita's Restaurant, Chen's Kitchen Chinese Restaurant and Armani's Restaurant. There is also a wide range of fast food places in New Britain, some of them staying open until late in the night.
The alternatives of spending a fun night out in New Britain or a pleasant evening include theatre plays, sports bars, deli-style restaurants, as well as pubs, such as the Hardware City Tavern, located on Main Street and Bobby's Place, situated on Belden Street.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: