Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
There are plenty of things to do and appealing attractions to see in Buffalo, among the most popular ones being:
Buffalo Naval Park, located on Naval Park Cove, a museum on the shore of Lake Erie in Buffalo, home to several decommissioned US Naval vessels, including the Cleveland-class cruiser, the Fletcher-class destroyer, and the submarine, all of which are open to the public.
Darwin D Martin House, situated on Jewett Parkway, also known as the Darwin Martin House State Historic Site, considered being one of the most important projects from Wright's Prairie School era, and ranks among his greatest works east of the Prairie - a `must see` for any lover of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture.
Buffalo Zoo, which can be found on Parkside Avenue, one of the city's most favorite attraction and the 3rd oldest zoo in USA, featuring a diverse collection of wild and exotic animals, housed in a beautiful, unique setting, also housing a wide range of colorful bird species.
The Taste of Buffalo is perhaps the city's premier annual event.
This fun celebration, which will be held on July 10th and 11th, this year, will offer visitors a delicious range of cuisines that represent various cultures, around the world, including a vast showcase of the best wines in the area.
Music, food, entertainment, the Taste of Buffalo offers everything a fun-loving visitors need in order to enjoy themselves and remember their stay in the city as a pleasant experience.
One of the best things about Buffalo City is that its shopping scene offers a rich array of great shopping spots, for everyone's pocket and taste, providing everything from small, specialty shops to large malls and shopping centers, including everything in between.
Among the popular shopping spots, in and near Buffalo, there are:
- Walden Galleria: One Walden Galleria Buffalo, NY.
- Boulevard Mall: 730 Alberta Drive, Amherst, NY.
- Eastern Hills Mall: 4545 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY.
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls: 1900 Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY.
- Main Place Mall: 390 Main Street (Court and Church Streets), Buffalo, NY.
- McKinley Mall: 3701 McKinley Parkway, Blasdell, NY.
- Broadway Market: 999 Broadway, Buffalo, NY.
- Elmwood Village Association: 1068 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY.
- Hertel North Buffalo Business Association: P.O. Box 3, Buffalo, NY.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: