Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
>> Spend a wonderful afternoon with the family at the Daytona Lagoon Family Fun Center, located on Earl Street, featuring various rides and water slides. The daily park specials include fun activities such as rock wall climbing, laser tag games and miniature golf.
>> Have a relaxing evening picnic at Tuscawilla Park, renowned for its golf courses, also containing volleyball courts, a nature trail and a children's play area.
>> Visit Halifax Historical Museum, on S Beach Street, a popular museum, focused on the local culture, offering visitors interesting exhibits of Spanish and Native American artifacts.
>> Find out more about the Daytona 500 Experience, the number 1 attraction of NASCAR, offering visitors viewing of the current Daytona 500 winning car or the chance to get on the driver's seat for only $5.
>> Explore the city, go shopping or fish in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean from the well lighted Sunglow Fishing Pier, located on South Atlantic Avenue, featuring a full service restaurant, a bait shack and pole rentals.
The annual sporting events held in Daytona Beach, FL are dominated by motor races, such as Daytona 500 race, the biggest annual race and probably the most important event that takes place in Daytona Beach.
The Daytona Bike Week, happening in March, is also a very important event taking place every year, in the city, featuring tons of fun, bike-related shows, bike rides, as well as exhibits and concerts.
Another bike-related event happening annually is the Biketoberfest, held in September, also featuring bike-related shows, activities and exhibitions, attracting thousands of bike enthusiasts every year in Daytona Beach.
The list of festivals that are taking place every year in Daytona Beach, FL includes:
- The Country Folk Art Show, celebrated in January, offering visitors folk art, furniture displays, as well as jewelry and carving, presented by craftspeople from all over USA.
- The Black College Reunion, taking place in April, consisting of a 3-day festival of music, entertainment, fun, good food and drinks, attracting 10 000 people each year.
- The Juneteenth Family Festival, which is an annual event, happening in mid-June, is a celebration that marks the end of US slavery featuring a wide range of activities for children, drinks, food and entertainment.
- Independence Day, celebrated on the 4th of July, representing the most significant historical holiday in USA, offering visitors beautiful fireworks shows and festivities across the city.
- The Annual Art Festival which takes place in early November and it is offered by the Guild of Museum of Arts and Sciences, featuring art-related exhibits and interesting family activities.
- Celebrated in early December, the Annual Christmas Parade, which marks the beginning of the city's festive season, consisting of a huge festive parade that begins at 3rd Street and Ridgewood Avenue, ending at LPGA Boulevard.
The Daytona Beach, FL nightlife scene includes many popular nightclubs and bars, as well as dance clubs, lounges, Irish Pubs and Outdoor Patio Bars. Some of the most popular places in Daytona Beach are listed below. Check it out!
>> Boot Hill Saloon, located on Main Street - offers customers entertainment and ice cold brews. It's considered to be a popular meeting place, perfect for having a drink with friends and start an interesting, long conversation.
>> The Clocktower Lounge, situated on N Atlantic Avenue, is an elegant lobby bar, offering live entertainment and a long list of drinking options.
>> The Razzles dance club, on Seabreeze Boulevard, if often visited by the younger population of Daytona Beach, being described as a great dancing place by previous visitors, featuring 6 separate bars, great music and lots of fun.
>> Dress to impress if you plan on going at the Aqua Lounge, on Grandview Avenue, featuring great DJ music and sociable crowds.
Among the other popular nightspots in Daytona Beach, FL visitors will find the Stonewood Grille & Tavern (100 S. Atlantic Ave), The Oyster Pub (555 Seabreeze Blvd) which is considered to be friendly and offering a great dining experience, the Bonkerz Comedy Club (N Atlantic Avenue) and Dirty Harry's bar, situated in the heart of Main Street, having as usual customers bikers, race fans and tourists, in general.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: